Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know it's kinda late for this post, but better late than never, right? I WILL catch up... one post at a time!

This year was the first year I've EVER had to cook anything for Thanksgiving. We decided to have our own little Thanksgiving together as a family. (Which was good, because we both got colds. Luckily, they didn't last forever and we were better by the time the weekend was over. It was nice to have a few days to lounge around and not worry about anything.)

I have a new-found love for cooking. So, I was REALLY excited about cooking this whole big Thanksgiving Dinner. And, I was quite impressed with how my Turkey turned out.



It tasted as good as it looked and smelled! It was really fun to spend the time together. I was quite happy with my finished product of everything!





Unfortunately, we were so excited to eat, that we didn't take any pictures of us, just the food. But we had a GREAT time and I had as much fun preparing the meal as I did eating it!

1 comment:

Julie M. said...

Yummy! Looks delicious! Next year I'll know where to come...Florida! :) It was so fun to see you!!