Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Brooklyn

Brooklyn is such a happy baby. We were at the mall the other day and as we are walking through the halls, Brooklyn was sitting in her stroller watching all the people go by. When anybody walked passed her, she would wave her little hand and say, "H-i-i!" And it's not just the mall- the grocery store, church, play groups... She is the most social baby I have ever seen. No stranger anxiety here! She really makes every one who comes in contact with her feel special.

Some of my friends have asked, "Is she always this happy?" And my answer is... YES! And here are some pictures to show how happy she is. (Most of these are just after naps.)









7 comments:

Brendon said...

When Brendon read this he said, "You know what they say: the first one is easy so you'll have more." I laughed pretty hard.

I can't wait to see you all in 28 days!! Until then, you'll just need to continue posting about your happy, adorable Brooklyn to hold me over.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Happy is good.... maybe it won't be only the first ones personality. After all.... I think all you Gibsons were pretty happy for your mom! Right?

Tiff said...

She is SO cute. :) I can't wait for you guys to be here at Christmas.

Brittany said...

She really is the happiest baby I have ever seen. I can't wait to see her at Christmas (you and Tyler would be a bonus too)! :-)

Mandi said...

So cute. We need to get together. Just not for a few days. I am nasty sick and I don't want to pass my germs your way!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Random Question: Do you like your crib? We are looking for ones and it looks like yours is one that we might get.

Addi said...

I'm a sucker for babies in tight jammies. Can't get enough of them.

And just for the record, my second baby was easier than my first. So, I guess that means I need at least three...