Sunday, January 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS!

We were able to make it out to Utah for the Christmas Break. We were out there for almost 3 weeks and we loved being with family again. Here are just a few of the pictures from Christmas.


One of my favorites!

Christmas with the Woodworth's





I love Brooklyn's face in this picture because she was so excited for this...

A baby!



Brooklyn had a lot of fun playing with her cousins and grandparents.

Christmas with the Gibson's





Brooklyn was extremely spoiled by all of our family. Although, I have to admit, she wasn't the only spoiled one! Tyler and I made out pretty well too! We bought another suitcase to bring home all of our loot!

While we were there, it snowed and snowed and snowed. I haven't seen the snow so piled up so high since I was a kid! It was fun to see, but once we got back to Michigan, all it did was snow and snow and snow... I'm kinda tired of it. Oh well, guess I better get used to it because we still have another 3 months of it!! All snow aside, it was a fun and exciting trip.

5 comments:

Brendon said...

I LOVE that picture with Brooklyn & Tyler at the piano! One day, when she has a piano concert (okay, or a piano performance), you could put that picture on the program! ;)

Brendon said...

I miss you guys...it reminds me how much fun we had together while looking through those pictures.

Addi said...

What a fun Christmas. I'm sad we only got to see you for a few hours. Maybe next time Jack won't be so scared of Brooklyn! :)

Staci said...

I love so many of your pictures. the one with Tyler and Brooklyn and the ones where she is with your Mom and Dad. I bet they are the best Grandparents. What a lucky little girl. I love how you can just see the love eminateing from everyone's faces.

Anonymous said...

Remember that year it was so high that me, you and Kaniel would just run around in boxer shorts, jump on her trampoline, and just do dive bombs in the boxer shorts in our yards!!!!! HAHAHA! I miss that much snow.