Friday, April 25, 2008

My Paradise

For Grandma and Grandpa Gibson, who are in Hawaii right now!

My Paradise is similar to yours. You get to eat coconut shrimp and fresh Hawaiian Pineapple. I get to have picnics in the park eating cheerios and graham crackers.



You have large luau feasts. We have feasts of our own.



You go snorkeling and see fish of all colors of the rainbow. After the feast we just had in the picture above, I get to see all colors of the rainbow when I change the next diaper! (Pictures will be spared!) Here is our rainbow-winged bird instead!



While you are body surfing and walking the beaches- we are here walking in the park swinging on the swings. Spring has sprung in Michigan and now I remember why I agreed to come out here! The weather is perfect- usually in the 70's, all the trees are blooming, and all the birds are singing!



You are watching hula dancers and we are watching nursery rhymes. Finally getting a chance to fold some laundry and do the dishes!



But the best part about MY paradise...


all the kisses and giggles!


I love my paradise! However, my offer still stands to switch places for a few days!

8 comments:

Julie M. said...

What a cute post! She's getting so big and I'm glad you are having your own "paradise"!

Mandi said...

That is too cute...just think next spring our new paradise will be moving to Florida. That sounds pretty good too me!!!!

kara said...

So creative. You are too cute brooklyn, so is your mom. We sure miss you tons and hope to see you soon. Love you all!

Unknown said...

Such a good write-up, Min! Love it! She's looking more like you now (I think).

Love you!

Anonymous said...

You say Hawaii was our paradise, but being with Brooklyn is heaven. Sure miss everyone!

-Grandma & Grandpa Gibson

Addi said...

Too cute. Life in Michigan sounds so mele-kalikimaka! (My attempt at keeping with the Hawaiian theme.)

I think Brooklyn looks exactly like you, for the record.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys have an awesome paradise. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
-Britt-

Stephanie said...

...ready for a new post ;)

Love you!