Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Be-lated Easter

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this post up. We had a really great Easter and actually ended up having two Easter feasts!

Here are some pictures of Brooklyn in her Easter dress and all of her Easter "stuff" (Thank you Grandmas & Grandpas!)



Look closely at this picture and you can see her two bottom teeth!



Mom & Dad didn't go without either. Here are the treats that we got for ourselves! We were just showing Brooklyn all the wonderful things she can eat when she's older! However, I think she was more interested in the bright colorful bags than what is inside them!



We also got a new kitchen table. Our first table that we can actually fit more than two plates on! We were thrilled to get our new table. We've been eating off of TV dinner trays for the last four years. After our first dinning experience on it, with an actual conversation instead watching TV, we looked at each other and said, "Wow, so this is what it's like to have a table. We actually talk!" We LOVE our table!

Brooklyn is getting bigger and smarter everyday. She can't crawl yet, but she's close. On Easter while I was cooking, I put her in the bouncer chair and didn't buckle her in. When I turned around she had crawled out of it!

2 comments:

kara said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting. You guys look great too! I love your table by the way and am jealous. We can't wait to see you again. Lots of love!

Julie M. said...

She's SO cute and big! I love the pic of her with the candy! :)