Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good News... Bad News


The Good news is the weather is actually nice out here now! We've been able to go for walks outside for a couple of weeks now. It's been nice to get outside and get some fresh air. Yesterday Brooklyn and I went to the park with some friends. We were outside for a couple of hours. The Bad news is... Brooklyn is cursed with mine and Tyler's skin. ("Who else's was she supposed to get," you ask? I don't know.) Needless to say her little face and bald head turned a cherry red color! Poor thing! Her first sunburn (of I'm sure will be MANY in her lifetime).



The Good News is... Brooklyn is almost crawling! The Bad News is... Brooklyn is almost crawling!! She is so fun to watch as she develops and learns new things. She will get up on her hands and knees, bounce, then look ahead at where she wants to go. Then she starts bouncing again and takes a stab at it. The only problem is she moves backwards and not forwards. She gets so frustrated when ever she moves backwards that she will just flop down on her stomach and cry. It's sad to see her so frustrated, but it also makes me laugh! (I am such a terrible mother!)










6 comments:

Brendon said...

Sooooo funny!!!...yet so sad. What a fun time in a baby's life.

I'm so jealous of the weather. Yesterday was beautiful -- today is brrrrr, freezing! (Counting down to a cruise with warm weather.)

I'm excited to see your pics. I'll keep on looking for them.

(I think I'm your most loyal blog-fan!)

Mandi said...

I think we all got a sunburn...I had nice sunglasses lines after our little outing! It was so fun, we need to get out again.

Addi said...

I want to be your blog's most loyal fan...

Get your pictures up! Go Brooklyn, go!

Anonymous said...

Wow- she's already crawling?! I swear she was just born yesterday. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
-Britt-

kara said...

So much fun, crawling. Watch out walking, then running is next. I can't believe that Brooklyn is getting so big. Where did the time go? I hope Parker starts crawling soon, start working off those extra chubs.

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE crawling pictures!!! Wish we could see it in person. Her smile lights up the world.

-Grandma & Grandpa Gibson