Monday, June 2, 2008

Update

Sorry it's been so long for and update. We moved out to Colorado and didn't get Internet until recently. I will have to post pictures later, but I just wanted to give a little update as to what we've been doing!

Mid-May, after Tyler finished his last final we headed out to Colorado. We packed everything we could into our little car and left everything else behind. The drive out actually went a lot better than expected. Brooklyn was such a good little baby! Although after three days in the car, she didn't like to be put in her car seat very much! We got to Colorado on a Sun. and Tyler and I both started work the next day.

We've been pretty busy with both of us working full time. Our wonderful friend, Wendy, has been a HUGE help with babysitting. I work night shift on a Med/Surg unit and Tyler is interning at an engineering firm working with contracts. Brooklyn has been so good and just gone with the flow. Her new favorite word is, "No." I was hoping to avoid that one for a few months. However- I don't know if she understands what it actually means yet.

That's been the last month in a nutshell. I will post pics later.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the update! We hope to see you soon!

P.S. We're planning on staying with Heidi (Brendon's sister) when we go up to Colorado.

Tiff said...

Glad to hear from ya. Sorry i won't be seeing you in CO.

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn's already talking?! That is so crazy. I'm so excited to see you guys next month!
-Britt-

Melissa and Doug said...

I hope you guys enjoy Colorado this summer. Isn't it nice to have your first year of law school behind you. Good Luck with everything.

Julie M. said...

Where oh where have you gone?! I hope you are all well, call me when you get this, as we may be gone from MI before you get back! :(

HaverTales said...

Hi Mind! Your little girl is so cute! Love the blog!