Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving, Tyler's school got some people together and we had a little shin-dig at our church. It was a lot of fun. There was about 25 people there with a lot of food! (It isn't Thanksgiving without a lot of food, is it?) The turkeys were provided by the school and everybody else brought something to share. We missed being with our families, but we had a good time with our friends here in Michigan. We were able to talk to all the Woodworth's and Gipsons (Yes, I spelled the name right- it's Tyler's sister's family, not my family "Gibsons" ) on the web cam. It was fun to see everybody. It makes us feel like we aren't so far away.

I am thankful for all of our supportive family. I am thankful for the new friends we have made out here in Michigan that help us get through being so far away from home. I am grateful for our old friends. We miss everybody! I am grateful for my beautiful daughter who makes me smile everyday and I am grateful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to do well in school!


Tyler says, "I am grateful for my beautiful wife and daughter!"


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!


What are you grateful for?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Tyler and Brooklyn. I want a copy. I will try to run one off to add to my photo manangerie (I never was a good speller!). G'ma Carol

Austin Gibson said...

Funny you'd ask "What are you greatful for" because today for seminary we had to make three list (three columns on one paper) what we were greatful. We had to be specific. I could've kept adding to the list, but I didn't want to turn in over 10 pages!

Love ya guys!
Austin (your fav brother)

Addi said...

We missed you at Thanksgiving, but it looks like you had fun without us. When will I ever meet Brooklyn?

Addi (your fav cousin) :)

Anonymous said...

And we're thankful for wonderful children and our first grandchild! Love your blog!

Stephanie said...

SOOOOO cute! I love little Brooklyn. She's getting so big! 3 more days...I can't wait!!!

Love you!

Oh, and I'm grateful for having the best older sister in the world as my sister...seriously.