Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bundle Up!



Brooklyn and I have started going on walks in the morning with our friend Mandy. (Fine time to start, I know- now that it is getting cold. But better late than never, right?) Brooklyn gets all bundled up in her Bundle Me and actually stays really warm. The cold isn't too bad yet. The temp. has been 50ish for the last week. We've had some rain, but no snow yet! I know winter is just around the corner and from what I hear, they are REALLY cold. So we'll take advantage of being able to be outside still- even if we do have to bundle up!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

How precious!! I can't stand it! So proud of you for walking in the mornings! You're awesome.

Love you lots!

Tiff said...

So cute.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see this one in person!

Carter said...

Hey, what a cute baby all bundled up! I bet she loves those morning walks with Mom. Maybe we will follow your example today back here in Utah.

Sarah said...

I have been blog hopping around the ward tonight and found you! What time do you go walking? Cami and I just started going but we are off to a rocky start. If you don't mind I would love to join you sometime! By the way my blog is Chroniclesofsmithia.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

What a darling "bundle up". When the snow does start don't slip on the ice.