Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Weekend

This weekend was a beautiful fall day. A cool breeze and lots of sunshine- perfect football weather! Tyler's school had a flag football tournament so he got to re-live the glory days! There were 5 different teams from the school that played each other. Tyler's team lost their first game, but won the next two. There were still two games left to play but I don't know what happened.







After four hours of football and wind, Brooklyn had enough. (Plus Tyler was too sore to play another game!) He went limping off the field back to the car. He's been pretty sore the last couple of days.


Once we were home again Brooklyn was happy. But she did have just "a little bit" of fun!












4 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute picture! :)

Stephanie said...

How CUTE is that?!? Loved the picture story...and nobody can say enough about that cute little girl of yours!

Yay for getting Tyler to work out (and getting rid of his "playdough").

Glad to see you are having fun. At least, we see your family having fun...what's up with no pictures of YOU?

Love ya!

Staci said...

She is so absolutely beautiful. I was just in awe. I am so glad I was finally able to see some pictures of her. She is so cute. I hope things are still going good for you. It was really fun to be able to hear things that you are doing. I agree with Stephanie we need pictures of you now. I love you guys and miss you. Give me a call sometime.

Jake said...

hey buddy!! good to hear from ya...ya, our blog is nothing special, but we try...glad to hear you are doing well...how do you like Ave Maria? who is the real father of the cute little girl? email me sometime
jakewar@gmail.com

later,
Jake
http://jakeandkims.blogspot.com/