Monday, October 29, 2007

Breadmaker

I have been on a Homemade Bread kick lately. I don't know what got me started because I have never been a breadmaker before. So I tried, and tried, and failed. Then I decided to get a breadmaker. I spent WAY too much time researching different kinds and after a couple weeks I just got frustrated with trying to find the perfect one.

On Friday, Tyler had the day off of school so he spent the day with Brooklyn and me. First, we went to Olive Garden for lunch. (Thank you Steph and Brendon!!) I know it is hard to believe for a lot of you, but we don't go out to eat at all anymore! Yes, I actually cook! So it was a real treat to be able to go out. Then we hit the mall. We went mostly to get out and see something new, but we were also looking for a breadmaker. After a couple hours at the mall and being unsucessful, we went to Kohl's. Love that store! We found a breadmaker that I had actually read good reviews about and... it was on SALE!

I've made a couple of loaves now and they are actually good! Tyler is excited to have some homemade bread that actually looks and tastes good! That is my new excitement for the weekend. Anyone have any good recipes?


1 comment:

Julie M. said...

Hooray! I saw it tonight and was going to ask if you liked it?! I've been wanting one, so maybe for Christmas!