Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I am terrible at keeping this thing updated! That being said I will backtrack a few weeks...

September 11 marks a memorable occasion. It is Tyler's Birthday! This year he turned 29!!

We celebrated by going to Tucano's for dinner and eating some real Brazilian food! The food was fabulous. Later we had cake and ice cream. Candace and Justin's family came to celebrate with us.

I don't often take the time to tell Tyler how great and wonderful I think he is. He is my hero and my best friend! He is a hard worker, he stands up for what he believes is right, he makes us laugh, he is a great Daddy and husband, he is passionate, he is honest, and he makes his family his number one priority (which I am especially grateful for). I love him for all of this and more!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy B-day, Tyler! I agree..he is all those wonderful things.