Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Graduation!

Tyler did it! Law School is finally finished. After 3 years of studying, moving, internships, moving and studying some more Tyler graduated a couple of weeks ago from Ave Maria School of Law!! Way to go Tyler! I am so proud of you!


Both Tyler's parents and my parents came to celebrate with us. It was so much fun having family with us again.


Since study time was over we had a lot of fun playing with Grandparents!
We went to the Everglades and saw some alligators and turtles:



We went to the beach (What else do you do in Florida, right?)



We played dress-up:


(ok, Brooklyn played dress-up and the rest of us played the part of her adoring loyal subjects)

And we went swimming:



It was so much fun to have both sets of Grandparents here to share this wonderful moment with us. And I can't say enough how proud I am of Tyler for finishing Law School. (Not that I didn't think he would, school has just been our lives for so long and now it's finally over!) LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was soooo excited when I saw you had posted :) Don't play catch-up, just keep it going from here on out.

First, congratulations to Tyler!!! Can't say I'm not jealous :) Lots of hard work completed. Well done! We're proud of you!

Second, I can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting. I haven't seen her in forever. She looks so much like you, Mindy!

Lastly, yay for family! Looks like so much fun. And we are going to get to do that a lot more frequently soon. Oh, I am so excited for that!!!!

Love you guys!!!

Grandpa Aaron said...

Yes, yes, congratulations on graduating from law school. It was also great fun for both grandparents to be able to spend time with everyone. Besides, I can't think of a more enjoyable thing to do than become one of Brooklyn's subjects.

Tiff said...

Well, I'll just have to echo Steph. Congrats on getting through those 3 years and I can't believe Brooklyn is so big. (And I was also VERY excited to see an update from you. :))
I hear rumors that you'll be back in Utah? Is it true? We had a change of plans so we'll be staying here this summer.

Lori said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I can't believe how big Brooklyn is, she's such a cutie. What are your plans now? Amen to Stephanie's comment! So excited for a post from you guys! We'll have to get together next time you are in Utah!

Bryndee Slade said...

congrats! What a HUGE accomplishment! where to now?