Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tired Baby

As many of you know, the late schedule for church is rough on toddlers. (I feel sorry for those nursery leaders! I know they are sent extra blessings!) With no time for a nap by the end of the day Brooklyn is pretty grouchy! (Can't say I blame her.) After church we made dinner and fought Brooklyn to get into her high chair. She was crying and didn't want to get in. Tyler said, "Do you want to eat?" Brooklyn replied back through her tears, "No." Then he said, "Do you want to go to bed?" "Yes," Brooklyn said. Not realizing she was serious and actually understood the questions we forced her into her chair. After eating her mashed potatoes, 10 minutes later she looked liked this:

4 comments:

Brendon said...

Ooooo...that's so cute. Poor little girl. I can't believe she knew what she wanted...she's smart, that's for sure.

Staci said...

Oh that is so sweetly sad. She is so cute. I hate that late schedule. At least you know that she knows what she is talking about now. What a little doll.

Grandpa Aaron said...

Soooo cute...definitely a picture worth saving.

Addi said...

My boys always fall asleep in their food, too. I love it.

That looks like a tasty dinner. You are a good mom.