Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Detroit Auto Show

Sorry it's taken me so long to post (for all you regular checkers out there!) This last weekend we ventured out to Detroit to go to the Auto show. It was quite an adventure getting there. We took the "scenic route." Detroit is an interesting place. Remind me to tell you about it sometime! ;0)

We went to the auto show with some friends. Tyler had a blast! Brooklyn seemed to like it too. I did ok the first couple hours. After that... it was just another car to me! Here are some of our favorites!



Proof I was there!





4 comments:

Brendon said...

Cars?!? I wanted cute pictures of Brooklyn!!! Just kidding (kind of). I loved how "Tyler had a lot of fun..." you're cute.

Stephanie said...

Last comment, really from Steph ;)

Jennifer said...

I was at an Auto Expo here in Utah just a week or so ago. It was pretty sweet, but we saw everything in under two hours. Ford's Super Chief was cool. But after several hours I would've been finished also.

Staci said...

I love it Min. I too would've been a little bored. It is nice you could all go out together though. You will definitely have to tell me about Detroit. I was thinking about coming to visit you sometime.