Thursday, December 6, 2007

Brrr Freezin' Cold!

Who ever said that winters in Michigan are the same as Utah LIED!! The cold has finally set in, and it is COLD! Today's high was 26 degrees. It's not the temperature that is bad, it's the dang wind! Right now, the weather says it is 22 degrees, but feels like 11. Last time I took the garbage out I wore two coats and gloves. Now I just make Tyler brave the cold to take it out.



We went to a Christmas Parade on Friday. It started snowing while we were there. Then it rained! (I'm used to rain, then snow- not vis versa) Brooklyn stayed covered up under the blankets inside my coat in my wrap. She stayed nice and toasty warm! Tyler took the picture. After the parade we stopped for hot dogs and hot chocolate!

4 comments:

JO said...

Hey Tyler, This is JoLynne (Hunsaker) Taylor. I was searching blogs and I found yours. It's been a long time. Congrats on law school and your cute little girl. I was married last december. I now live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. My husband just started dental school. Check out out blog: curtnjo.blogspot.com

Julie M. said...

It IS freezing, I completely agree! I hope you are having fun in Utah! Hopefully it's warmer.

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun. I like the snow in the picture. So, how much will it snow there this winter? Hey lets see a snowman.

JO said...

Hey Tyler, I wish we were coming home for Christmas. I am guessing that you lucky ducks get too. We won't be coming home until the summer after we have our baby. I wish we could get together. It would be fun to meet your wife too. Merry Chrstmas!